Welcome to the October Listing Bonus running from October 21st – October 31st. Below you will find the rules for this competition. The seller who lists the most items in each marketplace will win $50 to Amazon. If you are competing for the bonus you must make sure that your listings follow these rules. Remember, if you list the item to sell you are probably on the right track!
- Items must actually be for sale and available if purchased
- A majority of the winner’s listings must remain on the site after October unless they are sold (We always expect a couple of cancellations on Crave, but if the winner cancels a majority of their listings during the beginning of November they will not qualify for the bonus)
- Listings must follow usual Crave listing policy. This means all photos posted must be your own, they must show the product you are selling, they must be clear, and they must be unique to each listing (you cannot use the same photo for multiple listings)
- Items must be competitively priced. We are not saying your listings need to be dirt cheap, but listings with obviously inflated prices will not be counted (for example, listing RTS Legends Starscream for $25.00 will not be counted, as this consistently sells for under $10 on Crave)
- You can win more than 1 listing bonus.
- Use your best judgment. If you are listing items with the intent to make sales you will probably be just fine.
- Have fun!